Electronically capture, distribute, process, manage and print your documents
The F-565 quickly converts paper documents into high-quality digital images that are easy to read, manage and share.
The Right Tools for the Job
Documents are central to every business. How you electronically capture, distribute, process, manage and print your documents can have a dramatic impact on customer service levels, employee productivity, compliance standards and bottom-line costs. The F-565 is a powerful document solution that features the tools needed to efficiently capture, distribute, manage and print your documents.
Scan to Anywhere
The F-565 enables you to quickly deliver documents to e-mail addresses, FTP, PC folders and document management systems. Best of all this functionality is embedded, meaning you do not have to invest time and money into installing additional hardware / software utilities to enable these features.
The F-565 is a powerful fax solution that enables you to send a fax from the machine or directly from popular PC applications (MS Office, Acrobat, etc). Features such as one-touch faxing, mixed e-mail/fax broadcasting and group dialing help increase efficiency, while inbound fax routing to e-mail and secure fax reception enhance document security. You can even connect into a network fax server to reduce analog fax costs.
Intuitive User Interface
The 5.8” touch screen enables intuitive machine programming and job execution.
- Scanning Highlights
- Scan color documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- ScanTag enables users to maximize their document management investments by enabling the decentralized capture and indexing of documents into a variety of document management systems.
- DirectScan enables users to directly scan documents into PC folders without having to install any additional hardware or software connectors.
- Scan documents directly to e-mail addresses. Use the QWERTY keypad to create a custom attachment name(document being scanned), add a subject line and/or text message.
- Integrated address book can store up to 1,000 contacts (expandable to 2,000), each containing a fax number, e-mail address and group locations. Mixed broadcasting (fax/e-mail) is supported.
- Printing Highlights
- Deliver single-sided output at 20 pages-per-minute, or duplex at 5 pages-per-minute.
- Standard network printing delivers responsive, high-resolution output.
- 50-sheet multipurpose bypass tray is the perfect solution for printing envelopes, letterhead, labels, transparencies and more. (20 – 28 lb support)
- Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
- Optional PCL5e / 6 printing.
- Standard duplex printing
- Faxing Highlights
- Route inbound fax documents to another fax location, e-mail address or PC folder. Multiple fax forwarding locations can be registered based on specific numbers, area codes, etc.
- The e-mail gateway feature enables users to send documents from the F-525 through a network fax server. The operation is transparent to the user by using the same fax interface that is used for sending a traditional fax.
- Send documents directly from PC applications using the simple PC fax driver.
- System administrators can automatically archive all inbound and outbound communications, including both fax and e-mail, to create an audit trail of usage.
- Additional Highlights
- 80-sheet automatic document feeder.
- The F-315 delivers fast 20 page-per-minute fax, copy and print performance
- Standard 500-sheet paper cassette (letter/legal). Optional 500-sheet cassette can be added to achieve the maximum paper capacity of 1,050-sheets.