FP Mailing’s top-of-the-line folder-inserter, the FPi-6600 can assemble and finish mailings at a stunning 4,300 letters per hour. Its heavy monthly duty cycle ensures that businesses with high volume mailing requirements can process tens of thousands of pieces efficiently and reliably every week. This smooth operator sports a generous 10.4” color touch screen, making setup and operation clear and convenient.
- Automatically feeds, folds, inserts and seals.
- Processes up to 4,300 letters per hour.
- Accepts up to 7 feeder stations.
- Holds 325-725 sheets per feeder.
- Huge 10.4” color touch screen for simple, intuitive programming and control.
- Handles up to 3,000 sheets and 1,000 envelopes in a single feed load.
- Fill & Start technology automatically measures documents and creates job settings.
- Allows 25 programmable jobs for setting common insertion tasks with the touch of a button.
- Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) reads coded marks on documents to automatically collate and sequence pages.
- Proprietary sheet control uses sensitive optical measurements to automatically detect double feeds.