Scan, distribute, process, manage and print your ledger-sized documents
With the MFX-2355D, reproducing high-quality images at 23 pages-per-minute is easy. Using the intuitive touch screen interface you can quickly program copy jobs, adjust image settings and select from a host of professional finishing options, such as stapling, hole-punching or offset stacking.
The 100-sheet automatic document feeder allows you to load large copy, fax and scan jobs without having to break them into multiple sets, while the single-pass duplex scanner efficiently processes two-sided originals. The MFX-2355D also features criss-cross sorting, which automatically rotates each set during a print/copy job, to create a distribution-ready output.
- Powerful Digital On-Ramp
- 100-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) enables copying, scanning or faxing large jobs without having to break them into multiple sets.
- Ledger-size platen glass enables the copying, scanning or faxing of documents that cannot be fed through the ADF.
- Card copy mode allows for the capture of two-sided identification cards or checks onto a single sheet of paper.
- Single pass duplex scanning captures two-sided originals in a single pass, thus increasing scan efficiency while reducing paper jams and roller wear.
- High-resolution color scanning to network folder, e-mail addresses and or/ FTP sites.
- Automatic mixed original detection will recognize if letter/legal documents have been combined in the ADF and then scan them appropriately.
- Intuitive Operation
- Large, back-lit touch screen quickly navigates users through job set-up and execution.
- Customizable “soft keys” allow users to customize the default screens with the features they utilize most often.
- Interactive voice guidance system provide step-by-step instruction for paper jam removal, machine set-up, job execution and more.
- Macro keys allows users to consolidate lengthy job commands, or group folder shortcuts together, into a single executable command.
- Customized Output Solutions
- Two 500-sheet cassettes come standard, each capable of handling letter, legal or ledger size media.
- Standard 150-sheet multipurpose bypass tray allows for convenient printing of labels, envelopes, letterhead, transparencies and more.
- Standard criss-cross sorting, which automatically rotates each set during a print/copy job, to create a distribution-ready output.
- Standard duplex printing
- Optional paper options include:
- Two 500-sheet paper cassettes (LTR, LGL, LDG).
- One 500-sheet paper cassette with small storage cabinet (LTR, LGL, LDG).
- One 2,500-sheet large capacity cassettes (LTR only).
- Large storage cabinet (only available w/standard configuration).
- 3-position staple finisher can staple up to 50-sheets and allows for shift-sort job separation
- MFX-2350D includes standard duplex printing.
- Network Navigator
- Seamlessly capture document images and metadata (document indexing information) from the MFX-2355D touch screen and index them directly into document management software (ScanTag).
- Digitally deliver documents to network folders, e-mail addresses, FTP sites and/or fax terminals – all at the touch of a button!
- Customize outgoing e-mail transmissions with a specific file name, subject line, text message and network attachment
- Share a centralized printing resource to reduce operating costs.
- DHCP compliant for instant network connection (static assignment also supported).
- Automatically archive outbound fax & e-mail transmissions to a secure network location to assist with regulatory compliance.
- LDAP directory support for server-based contact access (Microsoft Active Directory, OpenLDAP)