The Easiest Way to scan, distribute, process, manage and print your documents
The MFX-2550 enables seamless document scanning, faxing, copying, printing and management, without the complicated interface and expensive modifications associated with competing devices.
The Right Tools for the Job
Documents are central to every business. How you electronically capture, distribute, process, manage and print your documents can have a dramatic impact on customer service levels, employee productivity, compliance standards and bottom-line costs. The MFX-2550 is a powerful document solution that features the tools needed to efficiently capture, distribute, manage and print your documents.
Fast Document Input and Output
Produce copy and print jobs quickly with up to 25 page-per-minute output and 6 second first-copy-out-time. The 80-sheet automatic document feeder, high-resolution color scanner, onboard processors and intuitive interface will enable you to scan documents at up to 31 pages-per-minute.
Scan to Anywhere
The MFX-2550 enables you to quickly deliver documents to e-mail addresses, FTP, PC folders and document management systems. Best of all this functionality is embedded, meaning you do not have to invest time and money into installing additional hardware / software utilities to enable these features.
Intuitive User Interface
The 5.8” touch screen enables intuitive machine programming and job execution.
- Scanning Highlights
- Scan color documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi. Scan single-sided documents at up to 31 pages-per-minute.
- ScanTag enables users to maximize their document management investments by enabling the decentralized capture and indexing of documents into a variety of document management systems.
- DirectScan enables users to directly scan documents into PC folders without having to install any additional hardware or software connectors.
- Scan documents directly to e-mail addresses. Use the QWERTY keypad to create a custom attachment name(document being scanned), add a subject line and/or text message.
- Integrated address book can store up to 1,000 contacts (expandable to 2,000), each containing a fax number, e-mail address and group locations. Mixed broadcasting (fax/e-mail) is supported.
- Scan documents directly to a USB flash drive.
- Printing Highlights
- Deliver single-sided output at 25 pages-per-minute, or duplex at 7 pages-per-minute.
- Standard network printing, using the redesigned host-based Muratec Printing System, delivers responsive, high-resolution output.
- 50-sheet multipurpose bypass tray is the perfect solution for printing envelopes, letterhead, labels, transparencies and more. (20 – 28 lb support)
- Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
- Optional PCL5e / 6, PostScript3, Direct PDF and XPS.
- Optional barcode printing system (supports UPC/EAN, Interleave 25, Code 39, Code 126, PostNet and more).
- Store commonly produced documents, such as forms, into the MFX-2550 memory and print them on-demand. Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
- Standard duplex printing
- Copying Highlights
- Legal-size platen glass captures multipart forms, carbon papers, plastic identification cards and more.
- Card copy mode allows for the seamless copying of two-sided driver’s licenses and/or insurance cards.
- 6 second first-copy-out-time (FCOT) and 20 second warm-up time.
- Faxing Highlights
- Route inbound fax documents to another fax location, e-mail address or PC folder. Multiple fax forwarding locations can be registered based on specific numbers, area codes, etc.
- The e-mail gateway feature enables users to send documents from the MFX-2550 through a network fax server. The operation is transparent to the user by using the same fax interface that is used for sending a traditional fax.
- Send documents directly from PC applications using the simple PC fax driver.
- System administrators can automatically archive all inbound and outbound communications, including both fax and e-mail, to create an audit trail of usage.
- Additional Highlights
- “My MFP” mode enables each user to access commonly used features on a single screen, regardless of which mode the feature is located in.
- 80-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Standard 500-sheet paper cassette (letter/legal). Optional 500-sheet cassette can be added to achieve the maximum paper capacity of 1,050-sheets.